In the debut episode of Watch This Now, FANDOM’s Clarke Wolfe addresses the harsh truth of growing up: Life is very rarely a fairy tale, despite what decades of Disney movies have taught us. Thankfully, there are a number of TV shows and movies that showcase the more realistic side of life but still have a little of that fairy tale magic sprinkled in. Clarke highlights the best of them in the video above.
Brett Bates is a staff writer at Fandom. He’s been in the video game industry for eight years as a writer and as a developer for companies like BioWare, Rumble, EGM, and Bitmob. According to his business card, he’s a fan of indie games, crime comics, and boxer dogs.
- Tribit XBoom Is A Bluetooth Speaker With 360-Degree Audio & 20-Hour Battery
- In-Display Fingerprint Readers Gaining Traction In 2018: Report
- Xperia XZ2 Premium Gets Bokeh & Monochrome Camera Options
- Phone Comparisons: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Galaxy S9+ vs LG G7 ThinQ vs OnePlus 6 vs HTC U12+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Listed As A ‘YouTube Signature Device’