No matter how you cut it, moving is generally awful. But sometimes moving is an inevitable and a scary fact of life. Maybe you’re like Violet Harmon in Season 1 of American Horror Story and your parents decide to relocate and you have to go with them. Or maybe you’re starting school, or a new job, of maybe you just need to start over. Getting used to a new place to live can be a challenging process, but you know what can make that process even worse? If that new place is super creepy.
Whether it’s a “Murder House” or Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, American Horror Story has seen its share of terrifying living situations and I don’t know about you, but I can relate.
In this episode of Watch This Now, we explore some movies and TV shows to watch when you just moved into a place that’s super creepy.
Brett Bates is a staff writer at Fandom. He’s been in the video game industry for eight years as a writer and as a developer for companies like BioWare, Rumble, EGM, and Bitmob. According to his business card, he’s a fan of indie games, crime comics, and boxer dogs.
- The Wheelchair Has Been Stylishly Re-Invented
- Twitter Defends Polarizing Decision To Revoke Third-Party API
- OPPO R17 Pro To Feature Variable-Aperture Triple-Camera Setup
- Children Are Easily Influenced By Robots, Study Claims
- Sony H4493 Mid-Tier Phone Hits Geekbench With SD660, 6GB RAM