One of the promising directions of development of computer technology is miniaturization of full-fledged computers, which was confirmed at Computex 2017, where the manufacturer presented their new developments in the field of small computers. New product of the company — Z Box PI225; its dimensions are 95 × 60 × 8 mm. largest new you can compare with 2.5 inch external hard drive. For easy mapping, you can use a matchbox — computer volume a little more than two standard boxes of matches.
Technical parameters of the small notebook is quite high. Installed dual-core processor Intel Celeron N3350 Apollo Lake with a clock frequency of 1.1 – 2.4 GHz with integrated Intel HD Graphics 500 chip manufactured using 14 nm technology. The computer has eMMC storage of 32 GB, and also provides extra SD card. The amount of RAM LPDDR3 is 4 GB.
For energy supply the port engaged its opponent-USB. There are 2 USB 3.0 Type-C. the Connection through Wi-Fi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.2. Fan is not provided, the thermal energy is dissipated via the housing, the computer is completely silent. Installs on Z Box PI225 full version Windows 10. The cost and timing of implementation of the device to be announced.
- Samsung complements ultrabooks Notebook 9 Pro stylus pen (7 photos)
- Asus and NVIDIA will delight gamers slim gaming laptop (18 photo + 2 video)
- New virus threatens PCs on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Presentation of Beyond the Edge from Asus surprised novelties (18 photos)
- Vivo AiO V241 and Zen ZN242 AiO – all-in-ones with multitouch from ASUS (17 photos + video)