South Korean company Samsung is not only provided updated modifications ultrabook Notebook 9 Pro, received a 360-degree hinge, but also equipped with new items useful accessory — ultra-precise stylus S Pen.
The stylus can be used not only for drawing (it is able to create the shading effect, determining the tilt angle of the pen and four thousand levels of pressure the artist’s hand), as well as to record notes and edit text documents. The digital pen is compatible with Windows 10 Home.
As for the laptops-transformers, able to transform from laptop to the tablet, buyers will be versions available with the screen 13.3 and 15 inch full HD-resolution (1920×1080 pixels). For equipment installed processor Intel Core i7-7500U, integrated video card Intel HD Graphics 620, 8/16 GB of RAM, depending on the modification, SSD 256 GB, two speakers of 1.5 W, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2×2, Bluetooth 4.1, USB, USB-C for fast charge, HDMI port, microSD card slot and HD camera. Cybersecurity meets the facial recognition system Windows Hello.
Date of start of sales and the cost of the new Notebook 9 Pro not reported.
- Asus and NVIDIA will delight gamers slim gaming laptop (18 photo + 2 video)
- New virus threatens PCs on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Presentation of Beyond the Edge from Asus surprised novelties (18 photos)
- Vivo AiO V241 and Zen ZN242 AiO – all-in-ones with multitouch from ASUS (17 photos + video)
- Mate Book X, E and D are competitors of Apple products from Huawei (28 photos)