Toshiba Portege X30 — ultrabook with an enviable autonomy (6 photos)
Toshiba introduced the Portege ultrabook X30 Ultraportable that can, according to the manufacturer, to work without recharging for 18 hours while in active use. A maximum configuration, the novelty is no less impressive.
Laptop Toshiba Portege X30 has a 13.3 inch full HD touch screen, 8/16 GB of DDR4 memory with a frequency of 2 133 MHz, 256/512 GB SSD-drive format M. 2 PCIe, Intel Core i5-7300U or i7-7600U depending on the model, card reader, USB Type-C, USB 3.0 and HDMI, Bluetooth module, web camera, Intel and Authenticate Trusted Platform Module, Ethernet port, 3.5 mm audio output for headphones and speakers Harman/Kardon. The operating system is Windows 10 Pro.
For security answer: a facial recognition system, fingerprint scanner, proprietary BIOS and BitLocker drive encryption.
The casing of the ultrabook is made of magnesium alloy with a shock resistant design and a frame in the shape of a honeycomb. The product is not afraid to shock, extreme temperatures, dust, water, humidity and vibrations due to the presence of certification by the military standard Mil-SPEC-810G. Product weight: 1.05 kg.
On the official Toshiba website the new model is $1 449 for the base configuration. Now discounts.
- Microsoft introduced Windows 10’s, laptop Surface Laptop and bendable mouse Surface Arc Mouse
- Windows 10’s — the alternative is Crome OS from Microsoft (3 photos)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop — first laptop on Windows 10 S (31 photos + video)
- Microsoft’s Windows 10 — the alternative is Crome OS for education
- 12 free apps for Windows that should be in every
- Netbooks from Acer will last without recharging up to 10 hours (8 photos)